In business, we are given a key to the community.
If we keep that key highly polished, it will open the doors of opportunity.
You ask: Business is difficult, how do I approach the future?
Vision is important! Look for your "unfair edge." Often a professional consultant can help too.
You ask: My business is pretty specialized, can a consultant help?
The right consultant will study your business, ask questions, interview your staff and customers. Ideas will come.
You ask: I've never used a consultant. How do I choose one?
Talk with your peers. Be alert for talented people who can help. This internet blog is a good start.
You ask: When is the consultant's job finished?
You and the consultant determine that. It is a process that will evlove.
You ask: How will my employees accept a consultant?
You and your consultant must create an atmosphere of sharing. Your employees need to know why and how to proceed with the consultant.
Andrew D. Burish
We bring proven asset building skills to each and every
task of Business Consulting.
Our experience transcends the discipline of Broadcast Media.
We build value by:
- Nurturing: a style of encouragement, reinforcement and praise
- Goal Setting: "plan your work - work your plan"
- Discipline: learning the value of focusing and "staying the course"
- Persistence: a special quality that can be encouraged and learned
- Accountability: we like measurement and frequent "check-ups"
- Terry Shockley